The role of the ADRC Coordinating Committee is to:
- Assist in developing a mission statement for the ADRC Consortium that is consistent with the goals of the statewide redesigned long term care system.
- Help determine the structure, policies, and procedures of the ADRC Consortium within state guidelines and local governance structure.
- Ensure that the ADRC Consortium has a viable plan for implementation and operation.
- Oversee the operation of the ADRC Consortium.
- Identify unmet needs and prepare plans to meet them.
- Assure input from consumers, service providers, and local constituents in general in the policies, practices and goals for the ADRC Consortium.
- Provide financial oversight for the ADRC Consortium including assisting in the development of a budget and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensure that the terms for the State contract are fulfilled.
Bobbie Jo Anderson, Heidi Roekle, Beverly Ward
Green Lake County
Harley Reabe, County Board Chairman; Suzi Giesen: John Gende; Joy Waterbury
Dan Klawitter, Shirley Floeter, Dave Benson
Warren Brewer, Bernadette Krentz, Robert W Jones, Fred Kaiser, Linda Manske
Staggered 3 Years
For the exact date/time and location of meetings, please refer to the calendar of events.