The agency is designed to ensure that parents provide financial and medical support for their children. Enforcing the inherent responsibility that parents have to their children increases the economic self-sufficiency of single parent households and reduces taxes by reducing welfare benefits.
If you are calling about:
- Payment information
- Account balances
- Tax intercept payments
- Account printout requests
Please call Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund at the following number:
800-991-5530 or 414-615-2400
Child Support Specialist II
Child Support Specialist II
Lien Docket Information - http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/liendocketweb/
Tax Intercept Information - http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/enforce/enforce_ti.htm
- Location of parents who do not live with their child (or children).
- Enforcement of all court orders which call for a child support payment.
- Obtaining a court order for a child support payment when parents do not live together and there are children who need support.
- Legally establishing the paternity of children born to unmarried parents.
- Enforcement of court orders that call for a parent to keep medical insurance on children.
- Location of missing children in "child-napping" cases. (These are usually children who are "taken" and hidden by one parent without the permission of the other parent.)
- Obtaining an order that grandparents of a child born to minor parents (under age 18) must pay child support for the new baby.
- Obtaining a court order that the parent(s) of a child placed in a foster or substitute care facility pay child support for that child.
- Child support agencies do not deal with visitation and placement issues. These must be handled either through the pro-se process or by retaining an attorney. Pro-se packets are available on the Wisconsin Courts Website.
- The Green Lake county child support agency no longer deals with issues regarding uninsured medical expenses or tax exemption. These must be done through the pro-se process. Forms are available on the Wisconsin Courts Website.
Child Support Percentage of Income Standard-http://www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb/code/dcf/dcf150.pdf
Parent Application for Services (NEW Case)-http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11053.pdf
Guardian Application for Services- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11002.pdf
Application for Services (Existing Case)- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/applications.htm
Wisconsin Pro Se (do-it yourself) Form for Stipulation Child Support-http://www.wicourts.gov/forms/FA-604.PDF
Wisconsin Courts Pro Se Forms- https://prosefamily.wicourts.gov/pages/welcome.html
Confidential Information Release- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11377.pdf
Petition for Waiver of Filing Fees- http://www.wicourts.gov/forms/CV-410.PDF
Application for Privacy Protection-
If you would like direct deposit forms, you may contact the Child Support Agency or go online to www.dwd.state.wi.us/bcs/, and click on "Sign up for direct deposit."